Sales Associate – Washington, DC
Lothery & Associates LLC is looking for a Sales Associate to assist in the company’s rapid growth. The engaging individual will be responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through close in an assigned industry. Develops and implements an agreed upon strategic plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding our customer base. Works with other staff to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals.
- Responsible for the sales of webinars and in-person workshops tailored for the specific client(s)
- Demonstrates technical selling skills, product and service knowledge in all areas
- Develops annual strategic plan which details activities to follow during the fiscal year which will focus on the associate meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with appropriate decision making contacts
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face meetings, cold calling, networking and other sources.
- Adheres to all company policies, ethics codes and business procedures
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions we offer to their business solutions
- 0-3 years sales experience
- Existing contacts in career centers, or corporate learning departments
- Experience in relationship management, customer service, and proposal writing
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must have superior verbal communication skills with impeccable grammar, articulation, and diction (this is a communication consulting firm, after all)
- Demonstrated experience with establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Experience with presenting with PowerPoint
- Excellent listening skills
Interested parties should submit their resume to Pre-Training@Lothery.com:
No calls will be accepted.